Pure Muttaqi— A muslim must share a strong and deep relationship with Quran, Sunnah of Prophet SWS, the life of Sahabas and their Eimaan Yaqeen and deeds in their heart.
They must adhere to these things day and night. This constitutes the true path (Seeratul Mostaqeem) ultimately leading to Jannah. No other path will land you at your correct final destination.
Alhamdulillah this is why the work of Dawah is an extremely important aspect of Islam which very few people understand.
Taqwa : Always prioritise the fear of Allah within the heart and think if I go wrong in my intentions the curse and wrath of Allah will fall from the hidden Kingdom of Allah.
But if my heart thinks good, holds good and pure intentions, the Blessings, Barakat, Peace and happiness will fall from the Sky.
inshAllah if you train yourself to think in this way Allah will protect you from wrong-doings and sufferings and keep you in the straight path ie Eh-Deenas Seerat-ul-Mustaqeem InshaAllah.
PRAY SALAH WITH THESE TECHNIQUES.
While praying Salat, Qalb’s focus must remain focused towards the Surah Fathia (Alhamdulillah) with its meaning till Ameen. Next, while reciting Quran”s Ayah, focus must go towards the fear of Allah. This way fear of Allah will develop in your heart (The most Favorite things of Allah ). Then Shytan will try to take your focus towards the Gayr of Allah ( The most hated things of Allah). Then make an intention that you will be totally obedient towards the Quran and Sunnah of Prophet SWS at all time. InshaAllah if you pray Salat this way your heart will be full of Noor with power of Eimaan and you will able to develop self-control which will protect you from committing sins.
First Raqat of Namaz.
1. Instill the fear of Allah within yourself. ( Heart must remain focused towards the Sky and the Qalb)
2. Protect the mind from Gayr of Allah.
3. Mind must act against Nafsani khawhish. Protect the mind from Misguidance.(Galat Rasta).
4. Protect the mind from deceptions of Nafs (foolishness).
5. Protect the mind from darkness.
6. Mind must scan the Qalb also remain focused towards evils which are hidden deep within the Qalb so that they do not surface.
( Practice in Salah)
Second Raqat of Namaz.
Work on Qalb
1. Gayr of Allah and Umeed.
2. Obeduence of Nafsani khawhish such as Sins, Haram, Zulm, Zatteya, Behaya Pan ( Shame less Act) and right suppression.
6. ILL feelings ( Badhgumani) Backbitting
7. Stress Lack of moderation
Lack of self control
( Point no 2 of the heart chart)
DAY TO DAY LIFE PROTECT THE QALB
1. Qalb must not wander towards subjects of non priority at all time ,also, one must not forget to gather good deeds for Akherath.
2. While working on Spritual heart one must not damage the cardiovascular heart by giving excess stress or neglecting cardio work out.
3. Pleasures and ghaflat are the most dangerous things in sprituality.
4. Many people lose self control while eating and talking. That’s why control of the tongue was the favourite Amaal of Prophet SWS and Islam.
5. Wobostha buje Babostha Lena. (Act according to your own strength and capacity).
Nafs will trigger a lot of khwahish, especially those which your body cannot accept or digest but you would still want.
6. Triggering of anger is another nightmare.
7. Watching flaws and shortcomings of others leads to much chaos.
8. When your ego is hurt or wishes are not fulfilled you might retaliate like a tiger.
9. While facing adversities your heart and mind might lose intellect and self control.
10. Excessiveness of anything such as food, entertainment and exercising are dangerous for the heart.
11.Once I was too focused to spritual heart then Shytaan stabbed me through cardiovascular heart which I was neglecting.
Those who will not cure the Diseases of Nafs will suffer the worst in the world and Hereafter
14:15] : يَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَيُدْخِلْكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ذَلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿١٢﴾
He will forgive you your sins, and make YOu enter Gardens whereunder rivers flow, and happy abodes in Gardens Everlasting. That is the mighty achievement.
14:15] : Surah Saf, Ayah:10
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى تِجَارَةٍ تُنجِيكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿١٠﴾
61/As-Saff-10: Ya ayyuheallazeena aamanoo hal adullukum ala tijaratin tunjeekum min aazeabin aleem.
O ye who believe! shall I direct you to a business that will save you from a torment punishment
14:15] : تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَتُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١١﴾
It is that ye should believe in Allah and His apostle and strive in the way of Allah with your riches and Your lives That is best for you, if ye only knew!
14:15] : وَأُخْرَى تُحِبُّونَهَا نَصْرٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٣﴾
And also another blessing which ye love: succour from Allah and a speedy victory. And bear thou the glad tidings Unto the believers.